Guidelines for submissions
- Entries must be clearly markedwith name, media House, email address and phone number of entrant.
- Proof of publication/airing: Entrants must show proof that their submissions were aired or published within the period specified. Electronic stories should have a date and time stamp as well as the television/radio logo visible. For print entries, the name and date of the publication should be visible.
- Non-English entries are allowed
- Electronic entries should not exceed 5 minutes per item and must include a short script summarizing the submitted content. Electronic submissions should be on VCD, DVD or audio CD.
- A journalist may submit only one story per category, and not exceeding three categories.
- Online and social media category entries should be printed out in hard copy and clearly indicate the web address and date when the article was published.